Thursday, October 2, 2014

Opinion on Article


http://blogs.scientificamerican.com/expeditions/2014/09/29/return-to-the-antikythera-shipwreck-marine-archeology-goes-high-tech/

I have just read an article for my Oceanography class and now I have to write my Opinion.

I thought it was a really interesting article of a ship wreck that was found in the Mediterranean sea. I liked that there was more than just a sunken boat, but there was also treasure involved. I thought it was weird on how long it took for some diver to actually find it. 70 years is a long time. I'm surprised that no one reported a boat missing back in the really early 1900s when the boat first sunk. I liked how they used the top of the line equipment to get the boat to the surface and I thought that picture of the submersible suit could be used on the moon. I thought this article was really cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment