Thursday, May 14, 2015

Sharks

In Class today we watched 5 clips on sharks and answered many questions on the clips.

I know that sharks can be dangerous and they are predators of the ocean but I now see that they are not just there to attack fish and humans. I would like to know more about how the fishing industries are affecting the sharks population.

Collapse of sharks
This clip is probably the one that really had me thinking a lot because I am a fisherman and I never really thought about how bad some other fisher men can be. This can be helpful because it is probably the biggest reason why sharks are becoming extinct today. From this video I learned that Sharks are becoming extinct due to this kind of fishing and it is Inhumane of us to be fishing in such a way. It isn't an enjoyable video but it is definitely something that you would want to learn more about.



 Image result for shark silhouette


No comments:

Post a Comment