Friday, September 13, 2013

Stuff I learned this week in Phy Science

The first thing I leanred this week has to do with bowling balls. I thought that all bowling balls would sink but I was wrong. It all depends on how dense the bowling ball is. Bowling balls have an odd shaped weight inside that will give it momentum but not all are the same. Some are more dense than others so it means that some will sink and others will float. I enjoyed, and leanrned a lot from this lab.

The senond lab we did this week was the gummy bear lab. The question is, what would happen if we put one gummy bear in water overnight. My prediction was that it would absorb the water in the cup and it would grow a little. But unfortunatly, the heat from that day made the gummy bears disslove in the water so I am yet to find out if my prediction is right. I also enjoyed this lab, even though we didnt get results.

No comments:

Post a Comment